12.13.2011

Nifty Thrifty!

Yesterday Magnolia had her 1 year pediatric visit. She's growing, oh my! She absolutely glows when people say hi to her. She'll flash them her big smile, showing off her tiny two pearly whites, and people sure do react! Babies smiles are infectious, are they not?




Nolie did well. She's 50th percentile for height and 60th percentile for weight and head circumference.



After the doctor's visit, we stopped at a nearby Goodwill to find some small glass candlestick holders for our make-shift advent wreath. I know, we're a little behind, but timing isn't everything, right?

I didn't find any candleholders, but i did find a few goodies:

Apple Pie pie pan - pie recipe printed inside!
Might be a gift, but I might keep it. 

Bag FULL of gorgeous thread.
Some vintage on wooden spools!
Might be a gift, or I might keep it.
I don't sew, but someday I will. 

Kiss the cook print and fiesta looking trivets.
These will either be gifts, or they'll go up on my wall. 

Are you sensing the theme here? I buy these things with other people in mind and end up wanting to keep everything! 

Thrifting is one of my favorite things to do. Plan on seeing more posts here on my adventures in thrifting. 

After we got home, Nolie went down for her nap and I pulled out some boxes of Christmas decor. Things are getting festive up in here! 

Christmas decorations! Oh boy!

Can't wait to show you the finished product!

xoxo,
omiegrace

No comments:

Post a Comment